Here’s How to Secure a LoanMart Auto Title Loan in 3 Steps
LoanMart has been providing auto title loans with competitive rates since 2002 and have developed a streamlined process for our customers to get the money they need.
Step 1: Apply
Applying with LoanMart is completely, 100% free. Here’s how:
- Submit an information request form online via computer, tablet or smart-phone.
- Call LoanMart toll-free at 415-851-3716.
Step 2: Provide Your Qualifying Information
In order to qualify for an auto title loan in San Francisco, your LoanMart agent will ask you to provide the following:
- A valid government-issued photo ID
- Proof of residence, such as a utility bill
- Proof of income, such as a pay stub or bank statement
- Free-and-clear title to your qualifying vehicle
Step 3: Collect Your Funds!
After LoanMart has verified your qualifying information and you have been approved, all you need to do is sign your auto title loan agreement before picking up your funds. As long as you make regular monthly payments on your auto title loan, you’ll still be able to drive your vehicle without restrictions—and feel free to make early payments, because LoanMart will never charge you prepayment penalty fees!